Summary: Enduring Power Enduring – 1. to Suffer 2. To remain in existence; to last
Enduring – 1. to Suffer
2. To remain in existence; to last
Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
People will be impressed by how you start… But you will be remembered by how you finished.
2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
1. Don’t make permanent decisions based on temporary circumstances.
* Circumstances are not final!
* Circumstances do not control God’s Will.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
• I don’t always feel good. Like singing. Preaching. But it isn’t about how I feel.
• If your Salvation is based on how you feel you will be wishy-washy.
2. Never let your memories of the past be greater than your dreams for the future.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
• My Destiny is not based on what I use to be.
• Try driving down the interstate in reverse.
• It’s not the failure that defines me as a man of God, it’s how I respond to it.
3. Remember that delays are not denials
God always answers prayer – 1. Yes, 2. No or 3. Wait
Mary & Martha
It’s not can you trust God... Can He trust you!
Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
4. You have an appointment with Destiny
Eve – Seth
Everything that God has invested in you… Will be demanded of you!
5. Somethings in life you are not met to change… just survive.
* 400 years Israel was in slavery.
* It wasn’t about them conquering Kings or Kingdoms… If was about surviving and not depending on a Pharaoh to take care of them.
* Some had to die because of their discord.
Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
6. Don’t Breakdown before your Breakthrough
Moses at the Red Sea – God didn’t pick them up and move them.
• He waited until they realized there was no one but God that could move.
• No other options!
• Could it be God is wanting to see what you are mande of!
• Could it be you are on the verge of your breakthrough right now!
Elijah called fire down from Heaven. Killed 850 prophets – Juniper Tree – Cave
Kings 19:11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:
12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.